Love

Hahaha Hello my friends! As you can tell, this is a very wonder day for Jean Francois as it is the anniversary of my first true loves passing after she suffered a tragic yet very youtube worthy death from a terrible side show ride gone horribly wrong.

Travel with me now, back in time to when Jean Francois was 3 years old, too old to know better, too young to know why. It was a very beautiful life changing experience for me. Jean Francois rarely falls in love, however at 3 years of age, I knew no different and followed my heart and a hypnotizing set of car keys.

I of course already had a full time job and that is where I met Karen the midwife. You see, Jean Francois had already mastered the art of delivering children, after all, at that time it was only 3 years earlier that I in fact lived behind the meat curtains, so who better to have welcoming a child than someone that had recent experience and that's all about it?

Before Karen, my passions lay with things that spin and a pillow named 'toot toot'. It was during the 14 hour labor of Sonia Marsden the soon to be single mother, that Karen and I first realized our undying passion for each other. .

What strange power flamed this furnace of desire drawing us close to the brink of exploding into each others arms? Maybe it was my cute white coat, or the bright yellow and green novelty stethoscope or my full sleeve tattooed muscular arms. Was it her wonderful bed manner that charmed Jean Francois, or her pretty bra that I peaked at each time she bent over. Of course I will never know as I was 3 years old. Who can tell, who can deny love my friends?

Needless to say, I was powerless inside that tiny mustached body to supply ultimate pleasure and it is for this that to this very day I am still very wonder.

Karen died 7 years later, of an unusually bad case of being decapitated by a roller coaster at a county fair. I could not make the funeral. But our love lives on.

I am