FREE

Yes my friends, it is true, Jean Francois is free!

You see, during a string of unusual circumstances I awoke this morning dressed as a woman. I found this somewhat of a concern, however not as concerning as the fact the zipper in the back was jammed closed, perhaps even superglued no less!

What was I to do? I went with my gut instinct and put peanut butter on the zipper, nothing! Out of ideas Jean Francois slept for a few more hours, dreaming of being free once again.

I awoke, still dressed as a woman! The precious peanut butter hadn't even loosened the zip to my sarcophagus of hell, was I forever condemned to this size 8 prison cell? One last chance for freedom my friends. I reached for the scissors and quickly coated them in peanut butter.

As I cut into the pretty material, I imagined what it would be like to eat from a trough and shake in the sun like a beautiful racehorse. As I write now, I remember imagining that very time.

FREE, FREE I screamed to the ants enjoying a nutty dress treat! As I gazed at the mighty beasts, they appeared to form there tiny bodies into letters that read: You are Jean Francois. Hahahaha I laughed so long and hard tripping on a house canoe and landing on my tiny friends that compiled the Jean portion of the ant greeting, killing them all instantly. I sat quietly, very wonder and yes, they were right



I am