Snow Bunny sex

You may remember Marie Claude......my first love who was tragically killed whilst skiing alpes du nord with her twin sister Marie Claire? Their beauty melting the snow around them turning it to ice and allowing Jean Francois a peak under their elf costumes?

Before I tell you this amazing story my friend you must remember the heartache that these memories stir deep inside Jean Francois Papion!

I was spending a week at my chalet not 20 miles from where the tragedy took place. I took only you know the bare supplies, my ski suit, champagne, and 27 robes...oh and of course a bath bomb from the body shop where I met Claudine Michel the 17 year old clerk who smelt of the finest strawberries. I said to her hello my love

I am


Je an Francois Papion

It was for this that she wept in my arms and Jean Francois received the Bath Bomb for cost




I am