Sexy ass

hahaha eyes are wonderful things deicide, it is for this that, this thread reminds me of the patch wearing veterinary nurse nymphomaniac Chloe Anne

let me explain to you these things

Jean Francois loves the pussy hahaha you know my friends!

But in all seriousness I also love the ass, in particular the anus.

Now let me forget these things and remind myself of Chloe Anne.

Of course at first site she seemed like a deformed monster with her patch and stethoscope however being a man of reason and low standards of course I imagined her without the patch and my friends it was everything I imagined.

"Jean Francois" I whisper, my fly on the designer jeans wide open, revealing a hint of helmet.

I reached for the thermometer in her bosom pocket and placed it inside the pant

97 degrees at inch number 8, (4 inches below the helmet)

For those of you that are unaware, Jean Francois has a measuring device tattooed on the right side of the cock for convenience and reference.

It was at this moment Chloe Anne opened her tiny white smock to reveal a patch over her left breasticle.

Of course I found this odd, as the eye patch covered the right? I lifted the patch to reveal a dual nippler, very rare in the western world.

With Chloe Ann's 3 nipples and 1 eye, even as drunk as Jean Francois was he was prepared to only allow her the pleasure of a Jean Francois ass invasion.

Thanks for the memories Deicide











I am