Wonder Bread

I write to you with hesitation my friends...and of course silence it is for this that i share with you these things

like any other Sunday morning Jean Francois collects his Sunday paper and fresh croissant after my morning workout and 407 grams of protein

to me the bake house is a haven for vagina and of course




the ass

as i selected my pastry, Janice the counter hands flimsy top fell open before my very eyes...there was a little flour dusted across her perfect breast. her badly fitting baker pants held up by a double knotted rucksack string told
jean Francois that Janice was a woman of little class

of course i became hard in the pant


i said to her "I am









Jean Francois"


it was at this time i noticed Toby the acne scarred bread maker roll his eyes.

i took from my pant the cock and lightly tapped Janice across her rosy cheek...with my free hand i emptied a packet of fresh blueberries over the balls. of course...a healthy breakfast had been served

as Janice finished her cock n berries and i finished reading the 'funny's' in my newspaper i asked Toby to leave.

i lifted Janice to the cake room...and gave her a spiderman mask to put on...i would be sphincter pirate, her nemesis.

each time she tried to speak i would push cake into her mouth and between her tits, the cock deep in raspberry coolie and ass...there was cake and cock and
Jean Francois all over the timid mouseketeer


i am