Finding Time For The Little People

Hahaha, my friends, I tell you these things today with one hand in my pocket holding onto a small bird Jean Francois found while buying a fake beard!

It is of course that time for me to reveal the secret to a 12 minute erection. But Jean Francois, why would one require an erection for 12 minutes you may be asking to yourself? This is why I will explain to you these things.

12 minutes is exactly one half of an episode of 2 and a half men, without of course the commercials. I have found that this program is subliminally erotic to many many women.

Using the mind you can control many things, including of course your pants plumbing. Think about the number 12, 12 eggs, 12 fingers and toes, 12 pounds of meat, so many things come in units of this magical number.

I hope this has become abundantly clear to you all today and wish you success on the 12 minute erection.

I am