Home Maintenance For Blowjobs

Jean Francois is handy with man tools, like the hammer and of course the spatula. It is for this that there was a time in Jean Francois life that a beautiful Thai girl named Marion invited the 'friendly and helpful' Jean Francois in to take a look at some recent damage to a wall that had been made while moving her collection of ships in a bottle upstairs.

Jean Francois refuses to knock on doors, so to let Marion know that I had arrived at her home I began to take a leak on her downstairs window. This is a very effective way to get someones attention who might not normally come to the door.

Unfortunately for Marion's perennials it was a morning after beer piss so even after she had answered the door, Jean Francois needed a few more minutes to get all of the poisons out of the internal piss tanker.

"Hello Marion, I am Jean Francois and I have come to receive the blowjob for these things" I mumbled. "Certainly Jean Francois, right this way and of course the blowjobs are for this and you" is what I thought she said, Jean Francois was of course not listening but rather looking around the house at all of the junk this ass with legs and other body parts had collected.

As Marion prepared Easter eggs and beer for a well earned morning snack, Jean Francois finished up the repair work with one final stroke of the putty. "It would be nice to receive the blowjobs now" I mentioned, as Marion eagerly scratched a losing lottery ticket.

As Marion was busy basting the Jean Junk, I found it amusing to make tiny balls with the Easter egg tinfoil wrapping and feed it to her fish in the nearby aquarium.

Ah, good job me, who is of course Jean Francois!


I am