Asbestos The Cat

My friends I am very suspicious of my tiny floor friend Asbestos the Cat. You see, I believe he lives a double identity fighting the crime while I sleep!

Let me tell you these things.

Early one morning Jean Francois awoke to a tremendous crashing sound! I grabbed a handful of shaving cream and a tambourine and rushed downstairs. It appeared that a window had been smashed and there was glass all around and that's when I noticed that there were shreds of cape caught in the glass shards! Straight away I knew it was Asbestos The Cat! I look toward him, sitting smuggly preening his tiny, fluffy package still wearing his checkered tights. "I know it is you Asbestos The Cat, I know it is you fighting the crime!" I screamed. My first thought was to find his cape and throw it in the trash so dramatically that he will never fight the crime again! But how could I stop him, how can I, Jean Francois make that decision?

"Oh god, Asbestos the Cat!" I cried, tears pouring down my face. I collapsed in the corner, drained of life, but still alive.

Jean Francois awoke a few hours later with his hand in a glass of warm water wearing a piss soaked tuxedo t-shirt! Hahahaha very funny Asbestos The Cat!


I am