Hahaha I am Jean Francois

Yes it is true, I am Jean Francois and it is for this that I return to you my friends after a many wonder journey into the caverns of the world!

Let me tell you these things. It has been sometime before Jean Francois has found the time to regale his many wonderful stories because I have been in the rehab. Yes, I volunteered in order to meet beautiful women that will do anything for a taste! Hahaha

Kelly Farnsworth a checkout operator from up state checked her perfect ass in to Golden Meadows Rehabilitation Clinic just over a month ago. She brought along her family and they lovingly said goodbye to their daughter as she was to begin her quest to rid herself of the dependency of the alcohol. As you are aware, Jean Francois is an alcoholic so it was expected that I should take Kelly under my wing.

After meeting Kelly's family and promising them the world they left Kelly and I to get familiar with each other. As I removed the pant Kelly gasped! "Jean Francois, why do you remove the pant?!" She squealed. I took Kelly onto the knee and brushed her alcoholic hair some. You see, pantless Jean Francois is as soothing as chamomile tea.

As we made love on a spare wheelchair I began to think about a cloud I'd seen earlier that day that resembled a boat with giant frogs legs attached to it, as I laughed hysterically, Kelly came all over Jean Francois and of course was cured of her alcohol addiction. Unfortunately now she is addicted to Jean Francois, so I had to leave Golden Meadows and now I work in a soup kitchen 'helping' the cities homeless beauties.


I am