Cameltoe

"Hello Jean Francois. I have been wondering lately, why all the fuss about the cameltoe? It has truly become a phenomenon. I have been looking at a lot of them on the net and still don't get it, is there something wrong with me?"

Frank the kosher butcher (NB)

Hello Frank. Yes my friend there is something wrong with you, the cameltoe is a gift which should be embraced and nurtured, but all is not lost.

From your letter I am assuming you simply haven't seen the right cameltoe's. So here is what I suggest:

Firstly, you need some dark sunglasses, a meatball sandwich and a suburban shopping center, in a low to medium income area. Remember not to confuse the gunt for the cameltoe either or your secret mission of despair is already doomed. The meatball sandwich actually serves as a 'creepiness fuse', the time it takes to eat the sandwich is about as long as you should spend in one place without generating suspicion and that's all about it.

Observe and enjoy your delicious sandwich.


I am