How to meet women


Hello friends. In these days of 'power women' we must unite to remain the dominant species. I find the best way to achieve this























is ass to mouth.






Let me tell you a story of one ass and a mouth. I met this girl, her name I only tell you, my friends, was Jacqueline. To me she was beautiful, athletic and she had the scent of a single rose, so subtle and yet so sweet. She was a powerful woman and very confidant. To me, I find this repulsive, yet challenging. I think to myself, "Jean Francois, such a beautiful strong woman will not take the cock into the mouth after the ass!" To this I replied to myself "I would like to rip a hole through her tiny shorts and put the cock inside the ass dry, then to the mouth and then back into the ass". I was convinced.
So I walk up to this girl and I tell her that Jean Francois would like to put the cock in her ass. She says to me "My ass is exit only Jean Francois-god to women everywhere". (true!) I touched her face then brushed her nipple, she gasped.............The ass was mine.
For such a delicate proceedure I suggested we go to my beautiful car where she can change into a tiny yellow bikini. I watched through the mirror, you know, while I had some beer. She asked me for some beer and lent forward, her p***y was bursting at the seams of the tiny bikini and one of the tits was already exposed. I took it in my hand and put the beer on her lower back. I told her to stay in that position and to not let the bottle fall. I got in the back and put the cock into the ass. After several minutes it was time to go for the mouth. I had some beer and she turned to me and like a labrador on peanut butter took all of the cock. I went back to ass. Success.

The moral to this storey is that the women should always take it in the ass. If she is not












you have failed as a man.














I am